Use software to develop and simulate electronic circuit
· Obtaining, updating and using component libraries.
· Using components libraries to draw a circuit diagram.
· Creating a useable paper result.
· Applying design rule check.
· Using a circuit analysis sotfware to analyse the circuit behavior.
Assessment criteria range:
· Introduction to KiCad software.
· Design with Through hole components and adding libraries.
· Create BOM list, 3D views and gerber files for manufacturing
· Circuit simulation.
Design and simulate circuits/PCB course - 3 days course (30/09/2019 - 03/10/2019)
- Product Code: Intermediate course
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: R300.00