Demonstrate knowledge of applied communications technology
· Identifying and discussing the different kinds of communications technology and their application.
· Demonstrating knowledge of hardware and/or software installation.
· Demonstrating knowledge of the use of communications software and hardware.
· Interfacing different kinds of communications technology.
Assessment criteria range:
· Bluetooth, Infrared, Radio Frequency (RF), GSM and WIFI (ESP modules)
· Interfacing Arduino with mobile applications
· IOT based device to device/cloud communication (MQTT)
IoT based programming - 5 days course (30/09/2019 - 04/10/2019)
- Product Code: Advanced course
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: R300.00